Friday, May 22, 2015

Better Tweez


 
Better Tweez

About the Product:
Why you should buy Better Tweez Eyebrow Tweezers:
Our beautiful hot pink tweezers are the result of careful research into the eyebrow tweezer market.
• Research indicates that Pakistan is the top country for quality stainless steel products.
• Our supplier manufactures precision surgical devices for the healthcare industry and also supplies tweezers to the market leader so we are sure of the best quality.
• We paid a little extra to get the best quality and were assured every tweezer would be perfect.
• Our tweezer comes in a popular hot pink perfect hard-enamel finish. We have plans for a black model.
• Professionals and celebrities use 25 degree slanted tips with sharp hand-filed tips for precision hair removal-so that's what you get when you buy Better Tweez.
• The tips are precisely aligned and set at the correct tension to grip each hair; whether it's coarse, broken, fine or ingrown; and remove it effectively every time.
• The tips will never need sharpening and are protected from damage by a small removable plastic cap which also prevents injury to the user and children.
• Ladies: Check out our images to see the correct eyebrow shape to suit your face shape.
• Gents: Male grooming now includes attention to your eyebrows so we have added an image to guide you too. No, it's not the same as the ladies!
• Better Tweez comes in a handy easy-carry plastic tube which pops into your purse so you have it for emergencies.
• We are confident you will love Better Tweez. If for any reason you are not satisfied we will refund or replace in line with our no quibble lifetime guarantee.
• Choose Better Tweez and you will never need to buy another tweezer.



My Review:
I really like these tweezers. I'm an angled end kind of person and that is the only type of tweezers I will use. I really like these tweezers because they are easy to use and squeeze. They grab the hair with no problem at all.

One thing I have noticed over the years is that if you buy "cheap" tweezers, they don't last long. I've had tweezers recently break in half and they were just sitting in my make up box. I've had other pairs that break in half and rust. I love that the company gives you a lifetime guarantee on these. That just says to me that the company backs their product and they are going to last.

I'm a cheap kind of person, but I will spend money on something that is going to last! I think these tweezers are reasonably priced and if you want something good, you'll pay a little extra!

Overall, these are great tweezers and I recommend them to anyone!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment