Monday, June 1, 2015

180 Stretch Mark Solution


 
180 Cosmetics Stretch Mark Solution

About the Product:
Stretch Mark Solution - Restores, repairs, and reduces the appearance of stretch marks. Safe to use before and after pregnancy
  • Ideal for use before pregnancy (prevention) and after pregnancy (repair) and/or weight loss
  • Scientifically formulated to restore skin's firmness, tensile strength, and elasticity
  • Protects the skin's structural layer from forming new stretch marks
  • Active ingredients keep skin highly moisturized, nourished, and revitalized
  • Clinically approved formula

This one-of-a-kind formula is clinically proven to dramatically increase skin elasticity, repair and firm skin tissues, and boost tensile strength at the deepest levels. In addition, it accelerates collagen production and activates the skin's self-repairing process. The formula's unique combination of active ingredients not only repairs existing stretched tissues, but also prevents the formation of new stretch marks. It also promotes hydration, stimulates cellular regeneration, and contains powerful antioxidants that protect your skin from free radicals and keep it toxin-free. Ideal for use before pregnancy (prevention) and after pregnancy (repair), or while dieting. At 180º Cosmetics, we believe in creating solutions that help maintain and restore your youth, beauty, and femininity, so you can feel confident all over, every day. All of our advanced formulas contain the highest-quality nourishing oils and natural extracts, and are never tested on animals.

Directions: Apply once or twice daily, massaging a thin layer of the cream to desired areas in firm, circular motions until fully absorbed.  

Formulated without: Formalin, Formaldehyde, Parabens, Phthalates, Petro-chemicals, GMO, Triclosan, colors or dyes.



My Review:
This is my 2nd 180 Cosmetics product and I love it. I do have stretch marks and I don't like it. I've had them for a while, but I wanted to try this. I can safely say that the stretch marks on my thighs are less noticeable and my skin is becoming firm. I've been using this cream for just over a week and I can see a small difference in the appearance of my skin. I'm in the process of loosing weight and I think is helping keep my skin firm and not making my skin look saggy. Also by firming the skin, it keeps my stretch marks from looking bad with the weight loss.

Who wants saggy looking stretch marks? I know I don't. I love that it firms your skin as well as moisturizes it. My husband loves when I have silky skin!

It's true that you can never get rid of stretch marks. They are there forever, but you can reduce the appearance of them and thats what 180 Cosmetics helps you achieve!

Overall, I'm again impressed with 180 cosmetics and after just using for a week, I am once again in love with their products! I know my readers will love them too!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment