Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hair Oil


 
The Roots Naturelle Hair Oil Moisturizer

About the Product:
The Roots natural is proud to offer this Shea Butter Hair Oil Moisturizer through Amazon to solve your curly hair challenges. This intensive, non-sticky protein-packed, natural leave-in conditioner locks in moisture to every curl. It strengthens damaged and over-processed hair from within the hair shaft, revealing a radiant glow that leaves your hair inviting to touch. Directions: Wash and condition hair as usual. Rinse out, towel dry and massage this Hair Oil Moisturizer into your hair. Comb through wet hair. Leave in, air or blow dry as desired.  



My Review:
I have naturally wavy frizzy hair. I use a flat iron to get it straight. Even then, my hair doesn't always lay flat. I wanted to give this a try and see if it would help my hair. 

I'm quite impressed that this worked on my hair. I use a small amount, run my finger through my hair when wet, style as usual. No crazy fluffy mess of hair! I like it.

I also like how my hair feels soft and silky. My hair is also shiny too! I really like this!

This is a great product, no matter your hair type. Happy Girl! :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment