Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lego Ice Mold


 
Lego Inspired Molds

About the Product:
2 pack of LEGO inspired minifigure molds by Cornucopia Brands
Be the hero of the next childs birthday party when you create LEGO inspired minifigure ice, candy, cake, crayons, and more. These food safe silicone molds allow you to create near exact replicas of popular minifigure characters. Designed for ice cubes, and can be used for a near endless amount of activities. Great novelty ice cubes for any age, minifig ice cube molds will be the hit of any party, with guests from age 8 to 80!





My Review:
If you want to talk about one excited kid, my son was so excited when his mold came in the mail! He's a huge Lego fan...we over billions of Legos! His little face lit up like it was Christmas!

The mold is a great silicone mold and very easy to remove whatever you put in the mold. I've been very happy with this set!

We made ice with our mold to start out. I saw a video online on how to make gummies. Thats our next project.

If you or your child is a Lego fan, this is a must have! They are so cute! You don't want to pass this up! The molds are also reasonably price too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment