Thursday, June 18, 2015

Galvanized Metal Wire Hangers


 
BriaUSA 100 Strong Silver Color Galvanized Metal Wire Hangers

About the Product:
Multipurpose Strong Silver Color Galvanized Metal Wire Hangers 16". Made of 13 Gauge Steel Wire (Thicker than 14.5 Gauge Hangers) Number of Hangers: 100 Per Box Type of Hangers: 16 Inch Executive Collar Shirt Hanger/ Top hangers/Wire Hangers Shipping Weight: 8.85 lbs  



My Review:
I don't normally use metal hangers, but these are very sturdy and hold up quite nicely. They are thick and aren't likely to bend out of shape with heavier clothing. You get 100 hangers in your box. We can always use good hangers.

These are not your cheap hangers. These are heavy duty sturdy hangers. Perfect for work clothes and winter coats! These are good quality hangers! I love them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment