Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Mosquito Net Hat


Mosquito Net Hat

About the Product:
Excited about your next outdoor adventure? Don't forget to pack the Best Mosquito Repellent Mesh Safari Hat. Say good-bye to pesky insects and flying bugs and enjoy.

Ideal for hiking, traveling, fishing, hunting and camping; this camouflage print Mosquito Head Net Hat features fine mesh to protect from even the smallest biters and an elastic neck to make it easy to put on and take off. Hat keeps net comfortable away from face.

Measures: Approximately 12.5" in diameter
Color: Camo
Material: Fabric

Features:
-Complete with camo hat to keep net comfortably away from your face
-The fine mesh net is designed to protect from even the smallest biters
-Perfect for fishing, hunting, hiking, walking, hunting or for holidays abroad
-Elastisized neck making it easy to put on and take off

Package includes:
One (1) Mosquito Head Protective Net
Electronic delivery of Survival Skills eBook



My Review:
I gave this Mosquito Net Hat to my dad. He is always working on his yard no matter what time of the day it is. Mosquitos are a problem in Eastern North Carolina. We have them and they are terrible! Horse Flies are just as bad! 

Since I've given this hat to my dad, he loves it and wears it all the time. He can spray bug stray on himself without having to spray his face. Just toss on his hat and get to working! It really does keep the bugs away from your face and you can keep working.

It's also nice to have a little shade on your face too! This is a awesome idea! My dad really love the Safari look!

If those who love to hunt, this is great! Keep away those buggies and hide in the woods!!

There are so many situations you can wear this hat! Wear it and be happy!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment