Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Shower Mirror


Reflex XL Shower Mirror

About the Product:
ReflectXL is big. Similar in design to Mirror On A Rope's ReflectX mirrors only larger. Too big to travel with but great for the home. If you need a mirror that you'd want to travel with take a look at Mirror On A Rope's ReflectX and ReflectXD (scratch resistant) mirrors.

What are some features that set Mirror On A Rope mirrors apart?
You won't be trapped in a shadow with a mirror that's trapped on the wall.
Not being stuck to the wall means that you can put the the mirror where you need it, to use the light available in your shower stall. Most shower lighting comes from outside of the shower, putting you either completely within a shadow or half within a shadow when you use a wall mounted mirror.

Our durable patent pending design will help to ensure that your mirror stays in great condition for years.
The laminated back is an idea borrowed from race car wrapping. It is designed to withstand direct sunlight and road debris impacts of over 100mph. There is a good chance that it will hold up in your shower.



My Review:
I gave this mirror to my husband. He likes to shave his face in the shower. Not sure why, but he does. I guess that just what men do...weird things.

Well, he love this mirror. It doesn't fog up and he can see clearly in the shower.

I like that Mirror on a Rope provides a nice rope, hanger and the mirror. You've got everything you need for having a mirror in the shower. It's a great quality mirror!

Overall, I like this mirror and my husband loves it! We give this 5 Stars!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment