Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Xanadu 24k Gold Serum


 
Xanadu 24K Gold Serum

About the Product:
XANADU 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum by ISA Professional is designed to be the Best Serum for your face. Can also be used as a foundation primer.

Formulated with a combination of Botanical Ingredients, High Tech science, and 24K Real Gold. This serum will moisturize, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, even skin tone, repair sun damage, and give you a golden youthful glow.

From Nature
* 24K Gold.
* Vitamin C - pH balanced and highly absorbable. Brightens skin, combats wrinkles and dark spots.
* Vitamin E moisturizes and heals.
* Rose Extract soothes the skin and gives the Xanadu serum a delightful natural scent.
* P-anisic from the spice anise.

Supporting what's already in your skin
* Hyaluronic Acid captures and holds up to 1000 times its volume in moisture to your skin.
* Collagen to support your skin's own collagen.
* Creatine supplies energy to your cells.
* Beta-Glucan boosts the immune system.

From High Tech science
* Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000) is a peptide that specifically stimulates collagen synthesis and skin repair.
* Epidermal Growth Factor stimulates new cell growth.

The Perfect serum for your face, made from the best botanical extracts and leading-edge technology.



My Review:
Who loves Gold? I do and I feel like Royalty putting a Serum on my skin with 24k Gold Flakes on my skin! Who does that?! I do now!

I have been quite impressed with this serum. I've been using it for a week and my skin has a lovely glow to it. The gold flakes disappear once you rub it in. A very small amount goes a long way! We all want beautiful glowing skin and this is it! I've been using it on my face and neck. My skin is really silky feeling and I love it.

I like the very light scent of roses. I'm not a floral person and usually don't buy products or use products with a floral scent. However, this one is very very light and it does smell lovely.

Now that it's summer time, my kids and I spend a lot of time outside and at the beach. Of course we all use sunscreen outside, but since I'm in my mid-30's, I need some extra help with my skin. Using Xanadu Serum is a great product to help protect my skin and keep me as young as possible. I can't wait to see what the long term results will be! 

ISA has made a great product and I highly recommend it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment