Friday, June 19, 2015

Wine Glass Charms


 
50 Shades Wine Charms

About the Product:
Headed to a wine tasting or party? HouseVines brings you "50 Shades" of wine masquerade mask glass charms (12 in a pack)! Bring some character to your glass in order to tell it apart from the others! Great wine gift for the wine lover in your life! Silicone wine charms that stick to anything! Colors include green, blue, purple, red, pink, orange, black, and of course GREY! Just to name a few.  



My Review:
These are just adorable! I'm not a fan of 50 Shades. Not my time period for reading. But I do love these little wine charms and my friends and I have like to have get togethers and we all hang out and drink wine. We run into who's glass is who's! Having these adorable wine charms will keep everyone knowing who's glass is who's....as long as we remember what color charm we chose! Perfect for get togethers or just having a cute charm on your glass!

These are reusable and sticky on the back. I have silicone glasses and the stick and come off perfectly fine. I love these!! I think you will too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment