Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mens Body Wipes


 
Men's Body Wipes

About the Product:
  • Discreet Packaging
  • Can be used on all parts of the body
  • Neutralizes men's body odor
  • Flushable
  • Fragrance-free
My Review:
I got these for my husband for when we go on our hikes in the woods. At our half way point, we always stop to take a break. As hot as it's been here lately, we have both been sweating like crazy. At our break, my husband usually hides off some where to wipe down private areas with sensitive baby wipes. Yes, baby wipes for sensitive skin. 

So I decided that my husband needed to give these a try. He used them once at home just in case and loved them. Now he keeps them in his CamelPak for when we are hiking. He loves them and he feels fresh and manly with his "Man Wipes". 

He likes that they come in a manly package and he doesnt have to carry a ziplock bag of baby wipes and he doesnt have to be careful of them drying out. 

These are a winner!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment