Thursday, June 18, 2015

Coosh Blood Pressure Monitor


 
Coosh Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor

About the Product:
  • LCD Backlight
  • Date/Time Function Display
  • WHO Classification Indicator
  • Intelligent Automatic Measurements
  • Carrying Case Included




My Review:
This is an awesome blood pressure monitor. I'm a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA, AAMA) and I gave this to my father. He has high blood pressure and is on medication. He needs to keep his blood pressure in check and maintain a healthy life style.

I have checked my fathers BP the traditional way and with this machine and the machine is right on point! It's time consuming to check BP the traditional way, then check the patients pulse, and keep a log. This does everything for you! Superb!

This BPM is fully functional, easy to read, easy to use, and easy to store away.

If you are looking for a blood pressure monitor for a good price, this is the one for you! It's amazing and I would love to have one of these at work, however, we do it old school - stethoscope and blood pressure cuff.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment