Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Essential Oils Bottles


 
Essential Oils Bottles

About the Product:
24 Pack of Essential Oil 2ml and 1ml Bottles by Cornucopia Brands
Two dozen amber essential oil bottles, 12-1ml and 12-2ml bottles, allow this economy pack to provide essential oil and aromatherapy users with a set of complete bottles to use with any essential oil or aromatherapy activity. At a price and quality point that will no doubt leave you smelling, and feeling, very happy. Constructed from amber glass, and complete with an orfice reducer and lid with interior seal, these bottles are perfect for use with any essential oil or essential oil blend. Cornucopia Brands designs, creates, and brands an entire line of essential oil products. We use the oils ourselves, and develop products we know other aromatherapy fans can use and enjoy. Prices effectively and of a very high quality, these bottles will be your new favorites!



My Review:
I love the mix my own oils and share with family and friends. These little bottles are perfect for sharing your oils with friends and family!

You get 24 bottles, screw lids and stopper lids.

These are a high quality glass! I love them and they are perfect for what I need! I can wait to start using these little bottles!

Cornucopia Brands is a great company and has great quality products. I've been impressed with them and all their products!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment