Monday, June 1, 2015

Total Tea Energy


 
Total Tea Herbal Energy

About the Product:
CAN OUR SAVORY SLIMMING TEA HELP YOU?
Herbal Energy Tea Customers & Reviewers consider us to be the Best Green Tea Diet period. 1200+ Doctors have recommend our Weight Loss Tea for over 10 years. Why? Herbal Energy Tea does Boost Energy and Metabolism, but Reviewers also say it TASTES GREAT with NO CAFFEINE JITTERS.

GUAYUSA - contains L-theanine, a glutamic acid analog found in green tea that has been shown to reduce physical and mental stress. Contains all of the essential amino acids for humans. Has a High Antioxidant Activity with ORAC antioxidant values of 58uM per gram, compared to 28-29uM per gram for commercial green teas.

GREEN TEA - increases metabolism. Polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation. Perfect for that skinny tea effect.

CINNAMON BARK - contains antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, antispasmodic, and anti-fungal properties.

ELEUTHERO ROOT - a strong antioxidant. Referred to as Adaptogen - an immune system, memory and energy stimulant.

GINSENG ROOT - soothes the nervous system. Decreases blood sugar. Stimulates the endocrine system. Common in Ginseng Tea.



My Review:
I am normally a coffee drinker in the mornings, but I switched over to Total Tea Herbal Energy to give it a try. I really like it. It gives me energy to take on the day without having jitters. This is for sure my new "coffee" in the morning. I'll be drinking this tea!

I really like to drink it before I go on my runs. It helps me keep my energy up and I get squeeze in that extra mile. I love this!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment