Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Jokel Silicone Wine Glasses


 
Jokel Unbreakable Stemless Wine Glasses

About the Product:
Stop worrying about your party guests chipping, breaking or cracking glassware -The Jökel stemless wine glass is made of unbreakable BPA-free food-grade silicone
-Ideal for outdoor parties with guests of all ages, the durable, high quality silicone will never break, chip or crack
-Fill with water, beer, soda, wine or your favorite cocktail

Elegant stemless design
-The Jökel stemless silicone wine glass looks great and fits comfortably in any size hand
-Specially designed to prevent taste transfer and keep drinks colder than standard cups or glasses
-Easy to clean, the BPA free Silicone is stain-resistant & dishwasher safe

Perfect for the on-the-go lifestyle
-Compact, fits easily in any backpack or travel bag
-Whether it’s a day at the beach, pool party, camping or picnic, the Jökel stemless silicone wine glass will make fear of broken glass a thing of the past



My Review:
These are my new favorite wine glasses for sure! I love that they are silicone! If you drop them, it's no big deal. They aren't going to break.

They are made of a high quality silicone and are very comfortable in your hands. I like that these can go where ever with you! On the boat, to the beach, sitting on the porch, by the fire pit, ect. You don't have to worry about them getting broke!

These are perfect for your friend who has "Butterfingers"! Or if the kids want to grab a glass to drink kids drinks out of.

Most sets of 4 are high priced, but these are $30 on amazon and thats a very reasonable price! Most companies only do sets of 2 and you have to buy another set to have 4. You know you need to have extras for your friends! So this set is perfect that it comes in a 4 set!

I also like that they are easy to clean.

I love that they are silicone because you can put them in your freezer and don't have to worry about the glass or plastic breaking. My kids like to use these silicone glasses to put slushies in them and put them in the freezer. They are really fun glasses!

Overall, I highly recommend these glasses! They are pretty awesome!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment