Wednesday, June 10, 2015

All Purpose Cleaner


Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner

About the Product:
What You Get
Once you receive your box from Amazon open it and be truly amazed at the product innovation you now own. Now grab your included high quality professional spray bottle and:
1. Fill your bottle with warm water.
2. Place one refill into the bottle.
3. Wait approximately 1 minute and gently shake.
It's That Easy!

House, Office , Car Interior & Exterior Cleaning?
Our all purpose citrus cleaner is perfect for cleaning your entire house, kitchen, bathroom, shower, toilet, sink, tile, flooring, furniture, cabinets, mini blind, blood, vacuum, metal, tanning bed, auto, engine, wheel, whiteboard, kid toys, yoga mat, gym equipment, golf club, garage floor, motorcycle, and much more.

A Janitorial & House Cleaning Service Dream
What a perfect solution for your cleaning tools kit. Easily stores in a cleaning caddy, cart, tote, bucket or storage cabinet rack. Because you have refills at your disposal, no need walking back to the supplies closet of vehicle or carrying extra bottles. Our products make a great cleaning set. You have everything you need right with you literally in the palm of your hand. House cleaning, office cleaning, industrial cleaning, you will be ready, even for your own home cleaning.

Benefits Summary
You receive in each 6-pack refill the ability to make 6 32-oz bottles of cleaning spray. This isn't any spray, it's commercial grade spray designed to cut the toughest grease and grime without leaving residue. Because the refills come in a tiny size it means you can easily store an entire arsenal of our cleaning products (glass cleaner, floor cleaner, all purpose cleaner, etc.) in a single drawer. You don't have to shop for cleaner as often either, it's all at your finger tips. You get all this and save 30-70% on your cleaning supplies to boot.




My Review:
I am go excited to have this All-Purpose Cleaner! It really does the job! I can clean my whole bathroom and kitchen with just one bottle! No need to carry 3-4 different cleaners with me and use different things. I can clean the sink, the toilet, the tub and even clean the grout! Yes, I've even cleaned the tile floor in my bathroom with this cleaner. It's fantastic! And my bathroom smells amazing! I even use it in my kitchen for that fresh smell too!

One thing I love about this is that you put your own water into the bottle, then drop a little dissolved pouch into the bottle. Wait 1 minute and shake. Done! You're ready to use. So simple! The bottle can be used over and over! Greenwald's offers just the pouches to buy, so you don't have to buy the whole set the coming year or when you run out.

This set costs $20 on amazon. I usually spend about $7 on an all-purpose cleaner, which after a few months, I have to replace. I'll guess that I spend about $100 a year on cleaners, roughly. Why not spend $20 on Greenwalds and this set will last me a whole year! $20 a year or $100 a year...you do the math!

Overall, you get more BANG for your BUCK when you use Greenwald's All-Purpose Cleaner! I highly recommend this product to moms and housewife's or househusbands! You gotta have this!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment