Thursday, June 18, 2015

Travel Lock


 
TSA Travel Lock

About the Product:
Alaska Bear®: Enhance your Life

Characteristic:
1) Frequent travelers realize that when TSA examines your cases, they typically abandon them opened. Alaska Bear comprehends this and makes a TSA Lock with Lock Safe Protection to guarantee that your luggage is kept as sheltered as could be allowed.

2)With our Red Pole Open Alert, you will immediately know whether TSA assessed your luggage, giving you the chance to instantly check the bags to verify everything is okay. Our Open Alert is uncommonly outlined so that no one but you can reset it by utilizing your own particular combination. So you are all the more in control of your checked bags.

3)Our superb zinc alloy combination lock makes the Alaksa Bear TSA Lock the most secure and strong lock available. We don't trade off on security by outlining a shackle that is inclined to being effectively cut. Also, the additional solid metal shackle keeps the lock from splitting and stays tough even in intense weather and travel. By putting resources into a lock that you can depend on, you can make your trip a breeze. 


My Review:
I really like this lock for luggage. I love that you can lock your luggage from others accessing your bag and you'll know if TSA checked your bag. This is a great lock. I don't travel very often, but this will come in handy this year as I will be traveling all over the US to judge cheerleading competitions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment