Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mighty Plugs


 
Mighty Plugs
Worlds Finest Ear Plugs

About the Product:
Blended from Beeswax, Cotton & Lanolin;  this advanced moldable ear plug ( forms ) to your ear canal each time as you insert it,  to create your own  Perfect Custom Fit.
With the Sample Pack order you will receive: One Pair of:
  • The ( most effective ) SOUND BLOCKING ear plugs in the world!
  • The ( most total sealing ) ear plugs in the world. Water Cannot Enter!
  • The best value in (reusable) ear plugs! Wear each pair 35-40 times!
  • FREE SHIPPING TO ALL COUNTRIES---WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • A customer service that cares about your success with our ear plug!
  • A 100% ( No Risk-Money Back ) Satisfaction Guarantee!
Check Out their Website for more information!

My Review:
It's beach weather time and we spend a lot of time at the beach. My daughter is 15 and is prone to swimmers ear. These are perfect for her. She can wear them into the water and we no longer have to make trips to the urgent care because she has swimmers ear. They are light weight and water proof! Perfect!

I really love that they are mold-able and reusable. Even for the smallest ears!

My husband will need a set of these because he likes to complain that I snore at night, yet he talks in his sleep!

Overall, these are fantastic! My daughter used them over the weekend on our beach trip and they worked great! Happy Customers right here! It's worth spending $8 on good ear plugs verses a few hundred on a urgent care visit and medication.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment