Monday, June 29, 2015

coosh BP Monitor


 
Coosh Blood Pressure Monitor

About the Product:
  • Large and Clear LCD Display
  • WHO Classification Indicator
  • Memory can store 30 measurements
  • Intelligent, Automatic Measurements



My Review:
This is an awesome blood pressure monitor. I'm a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA, AAMA) and I gave this to my father. He has high blood pressure and is on medication. He needs to keep his blood pressure in check and maintain a healthy life style.

I have checked my fathers BP the traditional way and with this machine and the machine is right on point! It's time consuming to check BP the traditional way, then check the patients pulse, and keep a log. This does everything for you! Superb!

This BPM is fully functional, easy to read, easy to use, and easy to store away.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment