Friday, June 19, 2015

Beauty Bursts


 
Beauty Bursts Soft Chews

About the Product:
Having beautiful and radiant skin has never been so easy - or so delicious. NeoCell Beauty Bursts deliver high absorption beauty nutrients in delectable, gourmet soft chews. Collagen Type 1&3 is the body's beauty protein that strengthens skin, hair and nails. Hyaluronic Acid is known as "nature's moisturizer" and hydrates the skin. Vitamin C is essential to boosting collagen in the skin. Together, these three beauty nutrients work together to build beautiful skin from the inside out.  




My Review:
I really like these chews. They taste like Girl Scouts Thin Mints! They are really good. I love Thin Mint cookies! So having these chews is like eating Thin Mints! Yum!

So far I have noticed that my nails and hair are growing quickly. I haven't noticed anything else besides my nails and hair growing fast, which I like. I don't use biotin or anything like that. I hope I'll start seeing other results.

Overall, these are really good chews and I like them.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment