Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Laundry Bag


Large Laundry Bag

About the Product:
Are you tired of searching for laundry bags that will last a long time?
Now is the right time for you to try Yaelo Design's 100% Commercial Grade 30X40 inches Laundry Bags - The Best Laundry Bag That Can Carry All of your Laundry Stuff in Just 1 Bag - Or You Can Return It To us Guaranteed!

The Yaelo Design - Laundry Bags are made of the Premium Heavy Duty 420D Polyester. It is huge enough to carry all of your laundry clothes and accessories.

Are you staying at the dorm and often send your clothes in a laundry shop? Wouldnt be great to have a laundry bag that can carry all of your clothes all intact?

The Yaelo Design gives you a cool and comfortable feel because it has 2 inch wide shoulder carrying strap! The bags can be folded and stored when not in use.


My Review:
This laundry bag is PERFECT for college students! My daughter will be heading off to college in the next year and she can take this with her. It's large and can fit everything inside it.

As a cheer coach, my first thought was that this would be a perfect bag to store all the pom poms for other cheer coaches!

I remember when my daughter was in middle school, the cheerleaders could not bring home their uniforms. They dressed at school and changed after games. Their coach put all the uniforms in a similar bag.

There are so many uses besides just laundry that this could be used for!

My son is 7 years old and you can see how big this bag is! It's BIG! So many uses! Get creative!

The bag is very well many and sturdy! I'm not a fan of the "maroon" color. It looks more red online and states that it's a dark cherry red. Its a reddish maroon color.

My only complaint is that it only comes in 2 colors. I'd love to see more color options. College Kids want more color options!

Overall, you won't be disappointed with this purchase!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment