Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Nervex Pain Relieving Cream


 
Nervex Pain Relieving Cream

About the Product:
Neuropathy Pain Relief Cream - Nervex Pain Treatment
Neuropathy can cause numbness, over-sensitivity, burning, or tingling in your feet or hands. Nervex is an odorless cream applied to your hands and/or feet to support relief of neuropathy. The discomfort caused by vitamin deficiencies, alcohol abuse, or diabetes are best addressed by application of Nervex cream. Nerve damage is a serious condition that needs to be addressed by medical professionals. Using Nevex cream is a safe, natural way to provide topical vitamins and nutrients with measured doses from our airless dispenser. Rubbing the easily absorbed, odorless lotion on your feet or hands makes daily use of Nervex an ideal way to get all the nutrients you need. Neuropathy Pain Relief Cream



My Review:
I'm a runner and I get shin splinter really bad. I use a lot of KT Tape for my legs. Even using KT tape doesn't help all that well, but enough to get me through a good run. When I get home, my shins will be throbbing. I just use one pump of Nervex cream on each leg and the pain is gone. I love this cream. It has helped relieve the pain so much! This is a must have item for runners!

There are so many uses for this cream. It can be used by anyone, not just runners. Use it anywhere on your body.

No smell to it, no burning,or tingling. I can put it on after my shower and not worry about smelling funny. I've had no problems using this cream and I use it at least 4-5 times a week.

Overall, I think others will really love this cream and will be a believer!

Vita Science is an Amazing company with wonderful products. I'm a HUGE fan of theirs! You won't be disappointed with any products you try from them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment