Wednesday, June 17, 2015

InstaLash


 
InstaLash Eyelash Growth Enhancing Serum

About the Product:
Not all eyelash serum are created equal.
InstaLash is a unique eyelash growth serum that will help you achieve Longer, Darker, Thicker and beautiful eyelashes and brows.

A Targeted treatment like no other.
-Amino acid-rich peptides stimulate keratin production of eyelashes and brows at the follicle level
-It nourishes, conditions, and strengthens lashes with each application to help prevent breakage
-Coats lashes to help stimulate growth, boost volume and enhance strand softness.
-No need for false eyelashes, fake eyebrows and eyelash extensions.

Thoroughly formulated with high quality ingredients that yield results
-Panthenol makes the eyelashes stronger and prevents damage
-Hyaluronic acid is known to promote blood flow to give way for healthy hair growth
-Vitamin E adds extra length and thickness to lashes for added visible performance
-Produced in small batches to guarantee freshness and potency
-Made In USA, No parabens, Cruelty Free

Dont Take Our Word For It - Research results:
-17% increase of eyelash length shown in 30 days.
-19% increase of eyelash diameter shown in 30 days.
-3 times more eye lash volume shown in 15 days.

This Is the Ultimate All-In-One Eyelash Growth Enhancer Serum You'll Ever Need!



My Review: 
I have been quite impressed with this serum. I have long lashes already, but this is just crazy long now! I've been using it for about a month and it really does work. No need for those "fiber lashes" that are all over the market. This is it! Grow your own lashes and make them longer and thicker!

I personally apply this serum at night before I go to bed. Then I wash my face in the morning. I'm loving my lashes! Using it at night works best for me.

These are amazing and they are all mine! No more "fiber lashes" falling into my eyes and getting irritated! Super long lashes that are all mine! Yes! YES! YES!

This is a gotta have serum! It's priced at a good price to compete with those fiber lashes! Why have fake lashes when you can have to real thing!

I highly recommend this serum to all my friends and family! This is a gotta have this year!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment