Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Chalk Marker Stickers


 
Chalk Marker Labels/Stickers

About the Product:
  • ✓96 LABELS, SO YOU DONT RUN OUT!- Our bulk bundle of chalkboard labels is the perfect bundle of labels for every activity
  • ✓SEVERAL STYLES- Our labels have 6 styles per page, to ensure you can have a lable for many uses
  • ✓ATTRACTIVE AND FUNCTIONAL- Cool trendy styles, that also are easy to erase and reuse many many times before they wear out, under normal use should last for years to come
  • ✓PERFECT FOR DECORATION AND ORGANIZATION- Perfect for many applications including wedding decorations, kitchen organization, labels for kids lunches, and more
  • ✓BEST BULK BUNDLE OF CHALKBOARD STICKERS AVAILABLE ANYWHERE- We source our chalkboard stickers directly from the same factories as the top manufacturers, we save money on packaging and promotion, sell exclusively on Amazon, and pass the savings right to you


My Review:
I love doing making crafty gifts for people! I also like to make my own labels. These are perfect for putting on Kitchen Canisters that you make yourself or ones that you buy! Put them as gift labels. Just grab come chalk or chalk markers and get to writing! We have chalk markers, so thats what I used.

The stickers stick very well. Not too sticky! These are a good quality! I've had some cheap ones and they are "cheap" in all aspects of the word. I love these stickers and are just what I needed!

There are so many uses! Get Crafty and think outside the box! You get 96 Labels!

So excited to have these!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment