Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Srub

 
Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub


About the Product:
Exfoliate and pamper body with this Salt Scrub that combines Dead Sea Salt and minerals with natural, moisturizing Oils. Gentle and reviving, the scrub exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells, revealing a younger layer of skin. While smoothing and stimulating the skin, this relaxing body scrub will gently buff away dead skin cells leaving your skin smooth, supple and refreshed. Scrubs help circulation and are a wonderful way to invigorate your skin. The abrasive action of the salt will remove dead skin cells and open pores, allowing them to breathe. A vigorous scrub not only softens, stimulates and cleans the skin but also makes it look lighter. 


My Review:
I love using Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Scrub on my legs prior to shaving. It really gets all that dead skin off my legs and I get a smoother and closer shave! Plus, my skin looks amazing after I get out of the shower. I also don't need to apply lotion after my shower. My legs are silky and feel amazing!

This scrub smells very nice! I love the fresh scent! It's lovely!

If you are looking for a good quality dead sea scrub, look no farther! This is the one!

I do have sensitive skin and I've had no problem using Adovia products. They do make really good products and have been very happy with all the things I've received.

Product was provided for my unbiased review through BrandBacker! Thank you Adovia!

Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment