Friday, June 19, 2015

oils necklace


 
Cornucopia Brands Celtic Knot Oil Diffuser Necklace

About the Product:
  • Beautiful aromatherapy diffuser celtic locket
  • Enjoy essential oils by carrying them around your neck daily
  • Unisex locket with wax leather string, and scent diffusing chamber allows for all day scent after adding just a few drops of essential oil
  • Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace
  • Celtic Knot Jewelry Lockets Necklace




My Review:
I gave this to my mom. She loves it. She's a huge "Game of Thrones" fan and it was a must have item for her. It's beautiful! She gets really bad migraines, but she uses essential oils to help them and keep them under control. Having this beautiful necklace, she can ROCK this necklace and have her oils too! What a great product. I love that it's magnetic. No struggling to try and open a snap closure or clips, etc. The magnet is strong enough to keep it closed but easy to open!

Overall, this is a beautiful necklace and anyone who loves Celtic things, this is a must!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment