Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Binky Fresh


 
Binky Fresh

About the Product:
Binky Fresh is the only UV Pacifier & Bottle nipple sanitizer that is proven safe & effective in killing the most aggressive bacteria that lives & grows on your baby's pacifiers, bottle nipples, teething toys, & sippy cups too! In the beginning years of your baby's life, their natural immunity levels are low, unable to fight against harmful germs, and they are most susceptible to infection, leading to diseases. Studies show that the pores in your baby's pacifiers & bottle nipples capture germs as well as, create a perfect spot for bacterial, fungal growth and infection.

Binky FreshTM is made with a unique round UV design that kills bacteria from every angle.... Every single time! Binky Fresh, is an FDA Listed Medical Device. 3B Global, the makers of Binky Fresh, are FDA registered in the USA.

Ongoing research and development allows 3B Global to bring you the most in bacteria kill and protection for your baby. Binky Fresh is as EASY AS 1, 2, & 3!



My Review:
This is super cool and fits nicely into any diaper bag or your purse!

How many times has your child dropped his/her pacifier? Mine is always dropping his! Usually we'll either pop into our mouth or run it under some water. Yes, I would pop it into my mouth to get off the germs before giving it back. We all do it, specially if you are a 2nd time mom or on your 3rd or 4th.

When I had my daughter, I was a total germ-aphob person. I was washing and cleaning everything! My second child, not so much!

Regardless if you are a new mom or experience mom, Binky Fresh is a great product! Just toss in the pacifier and you'll ready in minutes!

Press and hold the START button for 3 seconds. When the RED light flashes, press the START button again. It might take up to 30 seconds for the UV light to turn on. The sanitizing process will take about 6 minutes.

Get those germs gone!

So simple and easy! Plus it's a cute little apple shape! Other moms are going to want to know what that is! Such a smart idea! I love this!

Great for a baby shower gift!

Overall, this is a must have for moms! I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment