Friday, June 19, 2015

Baby Waterproof Mattress Protector Pad


 
Baby Waterproof Mattress Protector Pad 

About the Product:
Protect your loved ones and mattress against fluids, urine, perspiration, allergens, dust mites, and bacteria! This Elf Star waterproof pad provides all around protection and convenience to those with kids, pets, allergies, asthma, eczema or incontinence.

Features:
• 100% waterproof
• Silky smooth and soft to the touch
• Bacterial, mold, dust mites resistant
• Oder resistant
• Allergy relief
• Machine washable
• Vinyl(PVC) Free
• 20”X30”

Versatility:
• Can be used on top a mattress and changing table, or in a bassinet, cradle, and crib
• Babies as well as elderly parents will all benefit from this protector pad
• Smart size good for home use and travel needs

Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed.

 


My Review:
I got this for my niece. She's 2 years old and is working on potty training at night. It's been a rough road for her mom, but progress is slowly being made. 

I have to be careful with what products I get for her. She has eczema and a dermatitis. So far, she's had no problems sleeping on this mat at night. It's very soft and easy to wash. It really helps protect the sheets and mattress.

My sister has been very happy with this mattress pad. This is a winner!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment