Tuesday, June 2, 2015

PaM® generic Replacement Gel Pads


 
Generic Replacement Pads for Ab Belt and Flex Belt

About the Product:
Repalcement Gel Pads compatible with All Famous Ab belts Brands in the Market. Save up to 40% , For the Same Quality , We offer Money back guarantee Compatibility slendertone AB belt Ab FLEX belts  placement pads and accessories are manufactured to medical-grade and FDA-approved standards and are suitable for both men and women. The set comes with three total pads legal disclaimer JLP generics is not associated in any way with the following Brands Slendertone , Ab Flex 




My Review:
I have been impressed with how well they actually fit in my ab belt. Most of the time, companies say they will fit X brand item, but when you get it, they don't really fit. These really do fit and work perfectly. They are comfortable and easy to care for. I love having extra's because you never know when you need another one and before you know it, you don't have that extra one on hand.

Overall, I give these a 5/5 star rating! A great price for a high quality product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment