Thursday, June 18, 2015

Faces Beautiful Foundation


 
Faces Beautiful Brush and Foundation in One

About the Product:
This Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup feels feather-light and silky-smooth, while providing ample coverage. The innovative "brush- on" applicator makes it so easy to apply and ensures that you're spreading the liquid foundation properly. No fingers or sponges needed. This air-tight tube with its attached brush makes it convenient to carry and gives you a water-resistant, all-day finish. The formula is actually so unique that your skin looks natural, yet better then naked. FACES Beautiful mineral makeup actually improves the texture of your skin and gives you a more flawless finish.

How to choose a color.
This is skin enhancing technology. You don’t have to match the color.
  • If your skin tends to be a bit sallow – choose Radiant Beige
  • If you have excess pink in your skin – choose Healthy Nude
  • If your skin is very tan, indian or hispanic toned – choose Sun Glow

 



My Review:
I am in love with this new way of applying make up. I usually use a brush and foundation anyway, but this just makes life simpler and quicker having a brush and foundation all in one! I love this idea. Plus, the make up is beautiful and matched my color just right. I was impressed.

The brush is very soft. I have sensitive skin and normally brushes will leave red blotches on my face that itch. I gave this brush a try and no problems at all.

My make up looks flawless! A little bit goes a long way!

I love that you can twist the pink tip to "on" or "off" so that you aren't leaking foundation inside the lid.

Hands down, this product is amazing! For all my ladies who love their make up, this is one investment you'll be glad you made! It's amazing! I'm so happy that I was able to review this product. I'm in love!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment