Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Door Stoppers


 
Door Stoppers

About the Product:
Looking for a one stop shop solution for keeping your door wedged open? With Baltic Living's premium quality door stoppers you will never need another door stopper again!!

Five is better than one
Baltic Living's door stop 5 pack is a must have item for every home as you can have one dedicated to every room and at our low price it is great value for money

Baltic Living Door Stoppers Features & Benefits:
- Our 5 PACK at one great low price provides you with a premium quality door stop for every room thereby maximizing cross breezes throughout the house
- PERFECT SIZE for any door, our new design has increased the working height of each door stopper by 33% to 1.2"
- DOUBLE UP capability makes it more effective than any other door stoppers on the market. Requires minimum gap of only 0.2"
- Our door stops will not scratch or damage floor surfaces as it is made from SGS approved FLEXIBLE RUBBER MATERIAL unlike other hard plastic, wooden, aluminium or metal door stoppers
- SUPER GRIP, the rubbery surface of our door stop resists slipping and sliding keeping the door wedged open securely
- Our door stopper will perform well on ALL SURFACES, including carpet, concrete, tile and timber floors
- SAFETY, the grip on our door stopper ensures your cat, dog, kids, baby or even you when carrying in the groceries are kept safe from slamming doors
- Our STYLISH CURVED DESIGN makes it a must have item for any household


My Review:
I used a door stopper in my bathroom. The door just doesn't want to stay open since I used WD-40 on the squeaky door. It irritates me. I have a small bathroom and doesn't like the door closed when I'm in there, except for certain times. Otherwise, I want the door open, but it won't stay open.

I received these door stoppers in the mail and couldn't wait to use them. They work perfectly in my bathroom. They hold the door open without slipping.

These stoppers are a good quality rubber and work great! I love them and I'm so excited to have them! No more putting cleaning bottles, a shoe or towel in from of the door to hold it open!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment