Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Brillante Manual Coffee Grinder


 
 Brillante Manual Coffee Grinder

About the Product:
Do you love great coffee and want to grind your specially selected beans to perfection?
The Brillante BR-MCG-SS1 manual coffee grinder is ready whether your preferred brewing method is pour over, French press, espresso or Turkish. You can even use it for grinding some types of spices instead if you like. It's intended for coffee but if you'd like to use it as a spice grinder you'll find it useful for that as well.

The BR-MCG-SS1 model grinder has a ceramic conical style burr which is easily adjustable using the knob attached to the ceramic burr (on the underside of the hopper). The adjustment has handy "clicks" to help you keep track of your favorite grind setting.

The hopper has a capacity of approx. 38 grams / 6 Tbsp so you'll be able to grind enough coffee beans for 2 people (i.e. 2 mugs) in about 1 minute 20 seconds.

The sturdy, stainless steel body of the grinder gives it a clean, polished look and helps avoid the static build up you'll find in some of the plastic bodied grinders. It is also slim and lightweight so it's a great travel coffee grinder to pack on your adventures.

SPECS: Diameter of body: 1.89 in / 48mm - Total length: 7.5 in / 190.5mm
Weight: 8.95 ounces / 254 grams





My Review:
This is my first coffee grinder and I've been quite impressed with how well it works. The coffee is finely ground and my coffee tastes fresh and amazing. I usually purchase coffee that is already ground. For Christmas, as friend of mine send me a bag of "Christmas Blend" from Starbucks. I opened it and saw that it was beans! I've had no way to ground them and they've been sitting in my cabinet for months. So I got my grinder out and ground up those beans. Delicious Coffee is what I had. Yum! I didn't realize how fresh tasting coffee could be with being freshly ground.

This grinder is fantastic and easy to use and very easy to clean. I love it! This one is a winner in my book! If you've never had freshly ground coffee, you have got to get this grinder and try it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment