Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Gatekeepers Trilogy Ebook


The Gatekeeper's Trilogy

About the Books:
A fantasy about the ancient gods in modern times.

A teen becomes entangled with the gods of Mount Olympus when one of them, Thanatos, the god of death, wants his chance at love. He makes a deal with his father, Hades, to go to the upperworld to win Therese's heart, but not all the gods are happy.

Part paranormal romance and part adventure story, this trilogy follows Therese's adventures as she struggles to overcome the challenges the gods dish her in her quest to become like them.

This series was initially written as a trilogy and can end with the third book, or you can keeping reading through all six. This box set includes the first three books only. Follow Therese's adventures as she strives to become a goddess in the ancient Greek pantheon.


My Review:
I'm a total fan of Greek Mythology! I love reading books with this theme. I'm a reader too! I love reading. I really love when I find a book that will grab me and pull me in! The first book in this series totally grabbed me. I had to keep reading to find out what was going to happen next. It is a "teen" book, but it's a great read for any age.

The author is a great story teller. The book is well written. Like I said, I'm a reader and I hate when I get a book and I'm not grabbed. I'll always a finish a book a start, but I have to make myself read it and finish it. So far, just by reading the first book, I was grabbed after the first couple of pages. I had to keep reading. I'm hoping the last 2 books will be the same.

I have read series books and the first book is amazing and just grabs you, then the next few books are just terrible. I actually just finished up a series prior to starting this one. I was so disappointed in the last 2 books, but I had to read them to find out how it all ended. For this series, I've read the reviews and they are all great reviews and I'm so excited to get started on the next book!

If you love Greek Mythology and you love to read, this is going to be the series for you! I highly recommend it. It will grab you and you'll feel like you are part of the story! I love books like this and you will too! Now go order this series! You won't be disappointed!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reviewing my book. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it. Your blog looks amazing, btw. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete