Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Floral Sticks


 
Royal Imports Green Unwired Floral Picks

About the Product:
Royal Imports 100pcs 4" green wooden unwired picks are a great way to attach bows and crafts to your floral bouquets and projects. Makes a great crafting supply. These picks have a pointed ends with an attached wire as shown. The wood has been dyed green. 


My Review:
These small 4" green sticks are perfect for crafters! You can do some many things if you think outside the box. You can add bows for floral arrangements, use them for fake flowers or small silk flower, attach a small sign and use in the garden to name each row, etc. There are so many uses! Get crafty with these!

I did notice while using them that my fingers and hands were turning green. Even the glue I was using had a green tint to it. But it wears off, so it's not a big deal! I still love them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment