Friday, June 19, 2015

Turmerex


 
Turmerex by Vitavana

About the Product:
Turmerex is a professional-grade turmeric supplement standardized to 95% curcuminoids. Turmeric has been used for thousands of years in India as a spice and for its medicinal properties. Each Turmerex capsule contains 712.5mg of curcumin, the active compound in turmeric, that has been studied for its ability to support the body's ability to fight many health related issues. Here are just a few of the benefits of Turmerex:
» Supports cognitive function
» Promotes joint health
» Supports the immune system
» Helps neutralize free radicals


My Review:
I have been taking Turmerex for about 2 weeks now and I've notice a difference in how my knees feel. I run about 5 miles 4-5 times a week. My knees will start bothering me after about 2 miles. I just keep on going.

I also coach competitive cheerleading and tumbling classes. I do a lot of spotting of tumbling skills. I'm on my knees a lot and I use my shoulders and arms to help lift. Sometimes, I'll have to come home and put a heating pad on my shoulders. Since taking Turmerex, the use of a heating pad is less and less. It really does help with joint support. I'm not as young as I use to be!

Overall, Turmerex is a great product for joint support. I highly recommend it to runners and coaches! I really feel good and I love taking this daily.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment