Thursday, June 18, 2015

Glass Cleaner


 
Greenwald's Glass and Hard Surface Cleaner

About the Product:
Commercial Grade Window Cleaner Spray At Wholesale Pricing
Make an incredible 6 32-oz spray bottles saving you 30-70% on your cleaning costs.
New Innovative Cleaning Solution Saves Space
No need to store extra bottles of cleaner. Our packets saves a ton of space in your supply cabinet, closet, rack, caddy, cart, tote or bucket.

Great Cleaner For:
Home (kitchen, bathroom, countertop, glass shower door, blind, glasses, lens, fireplace, aquarium, stainless steel, computer, laptop, lcd, keyboard, mouse, camera), Automotive & Car (windshield, headlight, mirror, auto wheel, rim), Motorcycle, RV, Boat, Aircraft, Office, Commercial, Industrial and Janitorial Use. Both interior & exterior all purpose window cleaner.

House Cleaning Supplies Have Never Been Easier
Use what the professionals use to leave your household sparkle clean. Now get a commercial formulation for less than you ever imagined.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our promise to you is if for any reason you do not feel this is the best cleaner you have ever used we will refund every penny. Our product is ammonia free and made in the USA




My Review:
This Glass and Surface cleaner is great! I can clean my whole bathroom with just one bottle of cleaner. How many bottles of cleaner do you take to the bathroom when you are cleaning? I usually take Windex for the mirror, a surface cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, shower cleaner, and tile with me. Thats about $40 in products right there. They last me maybe a few months before I have to buy more.

With Greenwalds Glass and Surface cleaner, I was able to clean the entire bathroom with just one bottle. What a life saver! Plus, I've only spent $20 on this cleaner kit that comes with 6 refills. Thats $20 a year versus about $200 a year on a cleaners. Talk about savings!

I was impressed with how well this cleaner worked. My bathroom is completely clean and I saved time and money. You can't beat that. I like a clean bathroom! Having 2 kids puts a hurting on the bathroom, as well as my son being little. A clean bathroom is a must!

Overall, why do you want spend so much on cleaning products when you can just buy 1 cleaner set and be done! I love it and it really works good!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment