Monday, June 8, 2015

Tweezer Set


 
effenfine Tweezer Set

About the Product:
  • ♥ TIRED OF CHEAP TWEEZERS? - Effortlessly grab and remove hairs. Get each hair out on the first attempt! Gone are the days of re-grabbing a hair over and over again. Even get the really fine hairs that you could never get without pinching your skin. Made of high quality Stainless Steel that will never rust
  • ♥ LOOKS AS GOOD AS IT WORKS - The Glossy Candy Apple Red finished tweezers feel great in your fingers. Comes with a lether case to protect your effenfine tweezers and keeps them from getting lost
  • ♥ AN EXTRA TO SHARE - Tired of people "BORROWING" your eyebrow tweezers? Your effenfine tweezer set comes with TWO eyebrow tweezers so you have one to share
  • ♥ THE PERFECT GIFT - The best gifts for women are those that surprise and delight. Everyone gets FREE Shipping when order two or more sets
  • ♥ GUARANTEED - We're so confident in effenfine Tweezers we back them with our effenfine 10 Year Guarantee. If your tweezers ever become misaligned or bent from normal use within 10 years simply return them for a FREE replacement. A No Risk Purchase What have you got to lose? If you aren't completely satisfied with our professional tweezer set simply return it within 60 days for a full no questions-asked-refund.







My Review:
I coach competitive cheerleading and my kids are always asking "Does someone have a pair of tweezers?" I usually don't carry tweezers in my bag or purse. But someone always needs a pair for something. This set is perfect to toss into my cheer bag and always have a set handy.

Got a splinter? No problem, I have pointed tweezers! Need to get that pesky brow? I've got pointed tweezers for that!

I love that this set comes with 2 slanted tweezers. Thats all I use and my daughter is constantly swiping my tweezers! One for you and One to Share!

Overall, this is a great set and I love it! It's perfect for moms to carry or coaches! You never know what you needs a set of tweezers!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment