Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Joint Right


 
Vita Science Join Right - Pain Relieving Cream

About the Product:
Joint Right is formulated with natural ingredients that have been scientifically proven to work. Joint Right cream incorporates a unique combination of ingredients, including our own JointProfen complex. Our double-duty formula delivers long-lasting relief by supporting joint health inside and out. First, Joint Right targets specific inflammation of the joints wherever it occurs, providing instant pain relief. Next, specially-formulated therapeutic nutrients continue to provide long-term relief by building up mucosal joint linings-lubricating the joints, resulting in total freedom from aching joint pain and tenderness. Joint inflammation is typically addressed using over-the-counter non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs ), such as aspirin or ibuprofen; prescription steroids, such as prednisone; or COX2 inhibitors, such as Celebrex, also available by prescription. Any of these forms of treatment can result in harmful side effects, including damage to the liver, kidneys, or stomach. Over the years, scientists have noted the beneficial properties of certain natural ingredients in effectively dealing with joint inflammation. Now, Vita Sciences incorporates those same healthy, safe ingredients into a topical cream that provides targeted relief without the harmful side effects associated with oral scription medications. Joint Right cream, used as directed, is a safe and reliable method of dealing with joint pain. 


My Review:
I'm a runner and I get shin splinter really bad. I use a lot of KT Tape for my legs. Even using KT tape doesn't help all that well, but enough to get me through a good run. When I get home, my shins will be throbbing. I just use one pump of Nervex cream on each leg and the pain is gone. I love this cream. It has helped relieve the pain so much! This is a must have item for runners!
There are so many uses for this cream. It can be used by anyone, not just runners. Use it anywhere on your body.

No smell to it, no burning,or tingling. I can put it on after my shower and not worry about smelling funny. I've had no problems using this cream and I use it at least 4-5 times a week.
Overall, I think others will really love this cream and will be a believer!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment