Monday, June 29, 2015

July 4th Set


 
Forth of July Bundle


About the Product:
  • 12 Patriotic Necklaces 33"; Show your true colors!
  • 12 Patriotic 4th of July Rubber Ducks
  • 12 American Flag Stars and Stripes Paper Fans
  • 72 Glitter Patriotic Temporary Tattoos

My Review:
This bundle is AWESOME! Perfect for our 4th of July Celebration we are having at our house! Table decorations, Fans for anyone who is hot, necklaces and Tattoos for the kids! This is just perfect for our party! I can't wait to decorate all our tables and have everything red, white and blue! This is so exciting!

Everything is a good quality and the perfect bundle. It's also a good price too! No need to hunt all over the place to look for decorations for the party, this is your one stop shop for a great bundle! I've been very happy with all our goodies!

Celebrate and Have a Fun and Safe 4th this Year!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment