Monday, June 29, 2015

Full Time Energy Weight Loss Blend


 
Full Time Energy Weight Loss Blend

About the Product:
  • NEW Full-Time Energy Weight Loss Liquid Blend with Super Fruits Raspberry Ketones, Garcinia Cambogia and Green Cofee Bean Extract
  • Delicious Raspberry Lemonade Flavor!! - All the fat burning and busting power of Full Time Energy Super Weight Loss Pills in a Simple and Easy Tasty Fast Absorbing 2 oz serving - NO Pills, tablets or capsules to swallow and NO Powders to mix
  • This is THE Super Premium Weight Loss Supplement Product that actually works! You can even quickly add it to your favorite juice smoothie or water.
  • Green Coffee Bean Extract with Green Coffee Antioxidants - Garcinia Cambogia Premium Quality HCA - High Quality Raspberry ketones
  • Full Time Energy is made in the USA 32 oz bottle.

My Review:
I really like the flavor of this drink! It tastes really good. I've been using it for a few weeks now and so far I've noticed just inches that I've lost, no weight yet. I do run every day about 5 miles. I'm hoping this weight will come off soon! However, it does give me energy, which I like. Specially with all this crazy heat we've been having lately. Makes me want to stay inside, but I've got to run. So I get out there and get it done.

I like that this comes in liquid form and it's not a powder. I'm not really a powder kind of person. I avoid them if possible!

Overall, I like this blend for the energy! It's really helpful in that. I hope to see the weight coming off soon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment